Publications, books, thesis, websites and documentaries which references Artist and Writer Corina Duyn’s work, and story from illness to wellness
It is wonderful for me to realize that although my work was created in a very solitairy existence, that it has reached many other artists, students, and professors alike, who have made references to my work in their publication, books, thesis, talks and websites. Thank you all. If you like to do the same, please contact me and I gladly be of help.
- Puppetry as reinforcement or rupture of cultural perceptions of the disabled body, Laura Purcell-Gates & Emma Fisher (2017). Research in Drama Education: The Journal of Applied Theatre and Performance, 22:3, 363-372, DOI: 10.1080/13569783.2017.1329652
- 2015 – Transformation in Chronic Illness PhD paper by Bernadette Masterson. All Hallows College, Dublin
- 2014 – “ Disabilities, Art education, and Virtual worlds (chapter 16 in Explorations in Virtual Worlds: New digital multi-media literacy investigations for art education) Rick Garner, Ph.D., Kennesaw State University. Edited by May Stockrocki, National Art Education Association, USA (which has by egg image on the front cover.)
- 2012 – Cut Throat. Visualising Long Term Illness: Rachel Tynan. M.A. Design. NCAD. Thesis
- 2012 – My Journey. Michelle Clarke . Masters in Education. Anglian Ruskin University. Dissertation
- 2011/12 – The Creative Collective in Virtual Worlds: Potentials for Arts and Disabilities Rick Garner, Ph.D., Kennesaw State University. Lectures at American Art Therapy Association Conference. Lectures
- 2011 – Creative for a Second (Journal 4) Kirrily Anderson. Journals of art/writing by people living with M.E. 9 journals in total. Available see here
- 2010 – Art as Medicine, What are the benefits of art as medicine to the community. Katarzyna Ruthkowska. Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Visual Arts. Waterford Institude of Technology. Thesis
- 2007 – Poem, and image from Hatched was republished in FACE ON, Disability Arts in Ireland and Beyond, (p. 18) published by Arts and Disability Ireland. ed. by Kaite O’Reilly.
- 2005 – MEme, Memes, and ME: Travel Home and Bodily Restrictions Pamela Moss, Studies inPolicy & Practice, University of Victoria, Canada. Lecture.
- 2003 – Fit to Fly, The Art of Corina Duyn DVD/Documentary. David Begley see here
- If you like to use images or text, or like to know more about my journey through art and writing, please contact me