Artist and Writer Corina Duyn's story of turning illness into wellness has been well documented over the years. There are two documentaries created in 2003 and 2006: Fit toFly and Flight Path, and has been subject to several radio interviews. Her work received stunning reviews and has been used in thesis, and talks by professsors and art students alike. This Biography page also has Art/Writing CV and social media links.
- Watch the documentaries Fit to Fly, Flight Path, the making of Into the Light, or the booklaunch of Into the Light at Dzogchen Beara with Michael Harding. Also video of talk by Grace O'Sullivan at the launch of Dis-ability ... This Ability. All videos HERE
Radio interviews and other audio recording
- Celebration of Into the Light at the Sanctuary in Dublin with Sister Stan.
- WLR fm interview about Life Outside the Box Puppet Project, February 2016
- Today with Sean O'Rourke, RTE Radio 1: YouTube or on radio player 10 June 2015
- Arts and Disability Radio with Padraig Naughton from Arts and Disability Ireland, 23 June 2015
Book and Art Reviews
- Books: Hatched, Cirrus Chronicles, Flying on Little Wings and Into the Light; and Art. See here